Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Twitter dat!

So yesterday, B.Scott informed us that Janet is now on twitter!
Yay, so follow @JanetJackson

Those who know me, know that I truly love & adore Miss Janet Jackson.
Yeah I love Michael - I grew up on the man he's an undeniable genius
And so I had to show my love & respect.
But Janet has been my boo since 7th grade !


Sidebar: Someone just looked at the skin on my macbook and said
"That's Janet Jackson?" , "You must be a real big fan."
The woman next to her then said
"I think that's an understatement"


Now before some idiot says something stupid like "Well you must not love Janet too much if you have a Michael tattoo.."

To that asshole: Call me crazy but I've actually had the Janet tattoo much longer.

------> DONTJUDGEME.ORG



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment