Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Off

This is a really dope song by Mario & Sean Garrett.
Mario is cool brother in my opinion, I just think he lacks consistency.
Anyway, I really like this video.

**BUT CAN WE PLEASE PUT AN END TO THESE DUDES THROWING NUVO IN THE AIR?
[[PINK DRINK IN A GIRLY BOTTLE! IT'S NOT EVEN EXPENSIVE!]]




NOW


I never got into the hype about this girl.
Infact, I never knew she had a voice until 20 minutes ago.
To my surprise she has an interesting one.
Still dont have much of an opinion of her but that's fine because who am I??
So By Any Means, get that money honey!



She has nice lips though. Shout out to BobBillz who encouraged me to post this. (BobBillz.blogspot.com)

I DEF have to shout out Ashleyanneb who basically supplied me with these videos. (Section-ate.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

  1. it's funny we both posted this bog and felt the need to promote each other unintentionally, lol... youre the internet homie i never had! (tear, tear)

    ReplyDelete