Monday, March 9, 2009

Beautiful Music.

Well I'm up late because I am still on west coast time. Right now its just after 11pm there/2am over here am I still awake. Its really annoying because its causing me to stay up late and wake up late. [[ugh]]

Figured since I am up, I will blog. -->Musically that is!

Lets start with Ne-Yo's single "Mad"

I freaking love this song! I just think its a beautiful song. I agree that you shouldn't go to bed mad. Life is ridiculously short. Aside from the lyrics, the music and the vocals are great.
Last but not least its a cool video. Faune Chambers is hot!

Mad Ne-Yo





Now....onto something a little different/more upbeat.

This song and this woman gave me a new love for soca. Which by the way is very underated.

She rell mash up any session! (ha)
She was pregnant here ( and she still mashed that shit the fuck up!)

Meet Faye Ann Lyons ...






Shawty right there is thee shiiiiiit!

Photobucket

Get her on your ipod. You can hit the treadmill hard to her tunes.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment